Out Patient Services (w.e.f 26.10.2010): Shri S. Gandhiselvan, Hon’ble Minister of State for Health & Family Welfare inaugurated the Out Patient Services at All India Institute of Ayurveda on the 26th October, 2010 as a part of National Campaign. Recently the OPD has been shifted to new building and hospital block. The following Out Patient services are now being offered in the new OPD block in the following categories.
1. Kaya chikitsa (General Medicine)
2. Prasuti & Stree Rog (Obstetrics & Gynecology)
3. Bal Rog (Pediatrics)
Shalakya Tantra (Eye & ENT)
Shalya Tantra (General Surgery)
1. Lifestyle Clinic
2. Diabetes & Obesity Clinic (Madhumeha evam Medoroga Chikitsa)
3. Skin & Allergy Clinic (Tvak evam Anurjata chikitsa)
4. Infertility Clinic (Vandhyatva Chikitsa)
5. Arthritis, musculoskeletal & neuromuscular disorders Clinic (Vata Vyadhi Chikitsa)
6. Diabetic foot care & wound clinic (Prameha pidika & Vrana Chikitsa)
7. Integrated AYUSH Clinic: This clinic offers clinical services in other systems-Homeopathy, UNANI and Siddha.
1. Hepato-biliary Clinic (Yakrit chikitsa)
2. Clinic for terminally ill patients of cancer (Jeerna Arbud Chikitsa)
3. Hypertension & Cardiac Clinic (Uchcha Raktachap evam Hridaya Roga Chikitsa)
4. Psychiatric Clinic (Manoroga Chikitsa)
5. Urinary disorders Clinic (Mutra Roga Chikita)
6. Geriatric Clinic (Jara Chikitsa)
Patient Registration : 8:45 AM till 1:30 PM
Consultation : 9:00 AM till 2:00 PM
Patient Registration : 8:45 AM till 12:00 (noon)
Consultation : 9:00 AM till 1:00 PM
The laboratory is in the process of NABH accreditation.